Join our team!
Board Certified Behavior Analyst-Clinical Supervisor
The Clinical Supervisor (BCBA) provides applied behavior analysis consultation and evaluation to outpatient clients, residential clients, and students within the private school setting. Prepares and maintains records and reports pertaining to patient evaluation and treatment plans. The BCBA provides supervision of master’s level students when appropriate.
- Administer assessments including VB-MAPP, Essentials for Living, Functional Assessments, and Functional Analysis’, Vineland, Brigance
- Implement data collection, review, and modify treatment according to data
- Create behavior plans for each child on caseload as needed
- Create and modify Individualized Treatment Plans for each child on caseload as needed
- Document progress on goals and report to insurance every 90 days by completing Plan of Care
- Instruct, motivate, and assist patients to learn and improve functional activities
- Facilitate Natural Environment Training when appropriate
- Observe patients during treatment, compile and evaluate data on patient responses to treatments and progress
- Train behavior technicians on ABA and child’s program
- Directly observe treatments administered by behavior technicians
- Review technician’s documentation and data collection and provide feedback as needed
- Complete consultation notes at each consultation and submits them in the data collection software
- Provide scheduled consultations face to face with patient and technician, review data, update program and model techniques for a technician
- Confer with members of Clinical staff and other health team members, individually and in the conference, to exchange, discuss, and evaluate patient information for planning, modifying, and coordinating treatment programs
- Provide assistance to any Riverbend patient when requested
- Lead behavior technician staff meetings/training
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested
- Complete billing sheet accordingly to insurance codes authorized and submit in the designated time frame
- Communicate through checking voicemail and email regularly
- Maintain ongoing communication with parent regarding child’s progress and plan of care
- Prepare and conduct Staff Performance Reviews with Therapy Manager
- Provide supervision to BCBA candidates as outlined in the BCBA Supervision Contract
- Other Functions:
· Adhere to the rules, regulations, policies, and processes outlined in the Riverbend policy and procedure manual
· Protect patient rights and privacy according to HIPAA regulations, and Riverbend policy and procedures manual
· Adhere to Ethical Guidelines set forth by the BACB organization
· Maintain accurate records and immediate submission of Incident Reporting, as soon as possible, within 24 hours to the Therapy Manager
· Provide a safe and clean environment for all patients and staff
· Protect an individual from abuse, neglect and exploitation
· Ensure the patient receives quality services from a provider
· Represent the patient to ensure services and interventions meet quality assurance standards
· Respect the the dignity of an individual
· Maintain accurate records including but not limited to assessments, current daily notes, and services provided for statistical and billing purposes
· Enforce the Code of Ethics governed by BACB and Riverbend policies and procedures manual
· Participate on the interdisciplinary team, when appropriate, for the development of the service plan
· Assist with problem-solving to improve efficiency within the clinic
· Maintain a positive attitude and a patient and co-worker satisfaction level that limits adverse situations or complaints
· Attend special education programs and in-service training, related to ABA therapy for staff and the community upon request
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education: Master’s degree in Applied Behavior Analysis or related field.
Skills: Must possess excellent communication skills both written and oral. Must be able to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously within inflexible time frames. Ability to adapt to frequent priority changes.
Experience: Minimum of one (1) year in an ABA Therapy setting.
Competencies: Maintain credentialing in compliance with the Behavior Analysis Certification Board; complete supervision courses as outlined by the Behavior Analysis Certification Board.
Licensure/Certification: Certified with the Behavior Analysis Certification Board; May require CPR and Safety Care certification within 120 days of employment; Valid Driver’s License.
HIPAA: Has access to all PHI necessary to perform job functions and assuring compliance with standards of care.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
To keep staff members and clients safe we have implemented mask-wearing, additional cleaning and disinfecting, and separation of teams’..
- Master’s (Required)
- BCBA Certification (Required)
- One location
- Not listed / Other
Relocation Assistance Provided:
Company’s Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place